- Motivation – Are you enthusiastic? Do you have a compelling reason to get good grades?
- Strategy – Are you using the best techniques for your brain-type to revise and get the best marks?
- Perspective – Can you see the big picture? Can you see how working hard now will pay dividends in the future?
I want to tell you a story. If you’ve ever experienced an ‘aha!’ moment, then you’ll be able to relate to it…
A few years ago, I had the opportunity to try out a practice skiff at the River & Rowing Museum in Henley-on-Thames. I don’t know if you know about rowing boats, but sitting in a skiff you have a very high centre of gravity. That means it’s very easy to lose your balance and topple over.
It’s a good job that this practice skiff was in doors because I found it so difficult to balance that I would have had a dunking in the river – several times over – if we’d have been doing it for real!
After a little while of trying desperately to keep my balance, someone lent forward and suggested, “Relax – let your muscles go limp and imagine all your weight going down through your body and through the seat into the floor below.”
Of course I realised at that point I was simply trying to hard. And what was the worst that was going to happen?
So I tried it. And to my astonishment, the tension, the fear and more to the point, the wobbling disappeared! There I sat, smack bang in the middle of the boat, as still as you can imagine!
Genius Material is full of these ‘aha’ moments, by giving you what you need to learn faster and be more successful than ever before, and to be sure to get good exam results when the time comes.
What’s usually in the way for people to get good exam results?
I have found that the trouble with most learning resources is that:
- First of all you don’t know which of the suggestions are likely to work well for you so you can waste a lot of time trying stuff that might be great for other people but were never likely to help you.
- Also I’ve noticed that instructions are often incomplete and so you can waste a lot of time trying to work out how to do something – and of course the danger is you give up before you find out how useful it might be.
- And the other thing is that you don’t normally get a chance to talk to the person giving you the advice.
That’s where Genius Material wins hands down.
- Your answers to the online questionnaire will generate two eBooks tailored especially for you and the way that you learn faster.
- The advice is set out step-by-step so you can see exactly how you can convert the information you’re trying to learn into a format that works for you.
- You can talk to me! I’m on the end of a ‘phone. You can e-mail me. You can contact me via Facebook, Linked In, by ‘phone. You can contribute to my blogs.
- The online training videos show you exactly how to revise for best exam results.
- Weekly webinars allow you and I to work together on your revision and answer any questions you might have.
And that’s just for starters!
I want you to keep in touch and let me know how you get on. I want to hear your success stories. If there’s something you don’t understand, I want to know about that too. Above all, I want to know how I can continue to improve Genius Material to help you get good exam results.